42 Short Funny Jokes

Short Funny Jokes


Humor Jokes For All Occasions 

Best funny clean boss jokes with hilarious new football jokes. More humor with crazy class jokes and good kid jokes including amazing inmate jokes. With funny cool comedy videos.

Boss Joke

There are two blondes working at a company together. The rest are redheads and brunettes. One day a blonde came in and started yelling "I'm a light, I'm a light!" The boss went over to her and told her that if she yelled that again she would get fired. So the next day the blonde came in yelling "I'm a light, I'm a light!" The boss went over to her and told her that she was fired. So she started to pack her bags and her other blonde friend was packing her bags too. The boss went over to her and said "Why are you packing your bags I fired your friend not you?" "I know", said the blonde "but how am I supposed to work without a light?"



Football Joke

A football coach was asked his secret of evaluating raw recruits. "Well," he said, "I take 'em out in the woods and make 'em run. The ones that go around the trees, I make into running backs. The ones that run into the trees, I turn into linemen."



Class Joke

A teacher was sitting at her desk grading papers, when her first-grade class came back from lunch. Alice informed the teacher, "Paul has to go to the principal's office." "Do you know why," the teacher asked. "Because he's a following person," Alice replied. "A what?" "It came over the loudspeaker: 'The following persons are to go to the office...'"



Kid Joke

A little girl had just finished her first week of school. "I'm wasting my time," she said to her mother. "I can't read, I can't write - and they won't let me talk!"

Inmate Joke

An inmate escaped from the lunatic hospital. As he was sex-starved, he raped the first woman he saw on the roads. The tabloid carried the headline: NUT BOLTS AND SCREWS

Husband And Wife Joke

Anne was on her deathbed breathing her last. “Anne”, said Anne’s husband Jim. “Please, please,tell me, is there anything I can do for you?” “Well” croaked Anne, “There is something. After I die, it would mean so much to me if you would marry my best friend Sandra.” “You have nothing to worry about Anne” said Jim taking her hand, “I’ve been thinking about that for a while now already.”

Short Funny Jokes


Best funny clean boss jokes with hilarious new football jokes. More humor with crazy class jokes and good kid jokes including amazing inmate jokes. With funny cool comedy videos.



Short Funny Jokes

Comments

Trending

courtesy: JOKES

Popular posts from this blog

38 Good Jokes

1005 Modest Jokes

46 Sexy Jokes