44 Funny Joke

Funny Joke

Psychiatrist Joke

A blonde is speaking to her psychiatrist: "I'm on the road a lot, and my clients are complaining that they can never reach me." Psychiatrist: "Don't you have a phone in your car?" Blonde: "That was a little too expensive, so I did the next best thing. I put a mailbox in my car." Psychiatrist: "Uh ... How's that working?" Blonde: "Actually, I haven't gotten any letters yet." Psychiatrist: "And why do you think that is?" Blonde: "I figure it's because when I'm driving around, my zip code keeps changing."



Teenager Joke

My teenaged nephew was nervous as he took the wheel for his first driving lesson. As he was pulling out of the parking lot, the instructor said, "Turn left here, and don't forget to let the people behind you know what you're doing." He turned to the students sitting in the back seat and announced, "I'm going left."



Bicycle Joke

"I was in a customer's home one afternoon and while I was talking to the customer, their 4 year old little girl whose name was Michelle, tugged on my pants leg and excitedly exclaimed, "I got a new bicycle, do you want to see it?" I said, "Sure Michelle." So off to the backyard we went. Upon getting into the backyard, I saw a brand new girl's bicycle. "Wow, Michelle!! That's a beautiful bicycle." I complimented. "Can you ride it?" "Yeah, I can ride it," she said, then with a sad face she pouted, "but it's broke." I looked at the new bicycle and couldn't see anything wrong with it, so I asked her, "What's wrong with it?" "I don't know," she shrugged, "but every time I ride it, it falls down!"



Food Joke

When the power went off at the elementary school, the cook couldn't serve a hot meal in the cafeteria. She had to feed the children something, so at the last minute she whipped up great stacks of peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches. As one little boy filled his plate, he said, "It's about time. At last -- a home cooked meal!"

Graduate Joke

It was a reception marking the end of the academic year for graduating psychiatry residents. A man whose wife was one of the graduates was left on his own for a short time. The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, was surrounded by what he called a sophisticated group of well-known professors, residents, spouses and other members of the psychiatric community. He was amused and impressed at the exchange he overheard between two of the professors: Prof #1: "I want to apologize to you." Prof #2: "Oh really? For what?" Prof #1: "Well, over the past six months or so, I felt that I've been rather short with you. I haven't been supportive of your work and I don't think that I've treated you with the respect that you deserve. But I just wanted you to know that this has nothing to do with you. I've been having some personal problems and I never meant to bring these problems to work." Prof #2: "Oh no, no, no. Don't be silly. It's an honor to be the object of your transference."

Intelligent Joke

Barry and Hannah, an old married couple, are sitting on the couch watching TV. On the show they were speaking about how to prepare in case of death etc. “Honey,” says Barry, turning to his wife with a serious expression, “I want you to promise me, that if there ever comes a time that I am dependent on just machines and bottled fluid, that you will make sure to put an end to it.” “No problem hun,” said Hannah, and she promptly got up, turned off the TV, and poured his beer down the drain.

Funny Joke


Best ever short psychiatrist jokes with hilarious new teenager jokes. More humor with bicycle jokes and good food jokes including amazing graduate jokes. Includes funny stupid comedy videos.



Funny Joke

Comments

Trending

courtesy: JOKES

Popular posts from this blog

38 Good Jokes

1005 Modest Jokes

46 Sexy Jokes